South Carolina Law Firm Representing Individuals and Insurance Companies Since 2008
Experienced workers’ compensation, personal injury and business litigation services
The law firm of Fortson & Stephenson, LLC provides high-quality legal representation to clients throughout upstate South Carolina. We represent both plaintiffs and insurance companies in personal injury and workers’ compensation legal matters. We are also experienced business litigators. Our firm is dedicated to providing our clients with efficient and realistic representation throughout the legal process.
In 2008, The Law Offices of H. Brent Fortson, LLC and The Law Office of Sam L. Stephenson merged to form Fortson & Stephenson, LLC. In 2009, attorney Erick M. Barbare joined the firm as an associate. Together, our attorneys have the legal experience and knowledge of the court system necessary to get our clients the best possible results.
Dedicated lawyers you can depend on
The legal process can be stressful and overwhelming. It is important to have a dependable attorney to guide you through the complexities of South Carolina law. We offer our clients:
- A professional and ethical approach. Attorney H. Brent Fortson has earned the respect of his peers and has been awarded the highest recognition in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics. You can trust our firm to represent you with integrity.
- Certified mediation. Attorney Fortson is a Certified Civil Court Mediator in South Carolina for personal injury and workers’ compensation. With our firm, you know that you are getting a lawyer with the skills and knowledge to fight on your behalf and win.
- Military experience. Attorney Sam L. Stephenson served in the U.S. Army prior to beginning practice of the law in 1976. This firm is comprised of disciplined and efficient attorneys who are not afraid to litigate for you aggressively.
Efficient and effective representation in South Carolina
We provide legal services in many areas, including:
- Workers’ compensation. We represent both plaintiffs and insurance companies in workers’ compensation law, including issue of lost wages or salary, rehabilitation expenses, and permanent disability compensation.
- Personal injury. Our experienced personal injury attorneys represent both injury victims and insurance companies in complicated disputes, including medical malpractice, auto accidents and premises liability matters.
- Business litigation. We litigate on behalf of businesses in cases related to creditor issues, business torts, construction law, insurance and professional liability.
Contact knowledgeable attorneys in Greenville, South Carolina.
For legal assistance with personal injury, workers’ compensation and business litigation in Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Pickens and Oconee and throughout upstate South Carolina, call Fortson & Stephenson, LLC at 864-241-2100 or contact us online.